Thursday, October 20, 2016

how to backup your computer

how to backup your computer



Having your computer backup at all times is golden.
Think about it, it’s not your hard disk price that should worry you, it’s all the data you have stored that can be lost. Documents, photos, mp3’s, software, bookmarks, stored logins, chat history etc… The list is endless.
I had my hard disk burned down, twice!, and it’s not pleasant feeling, not at all.
Too bad I had to burn my data twice, before I decide to have computer data backed up at all times.
Get that data on a safe place, please!
best of luck :)
Update: Dropbox now offers 2GB of free storage and also has great desktop app that does the backup in the background. You can also use it to share files between PC’s – currently has 50 millions users. Sign up for free

Go to link Download

No comments:

Post a Comment